Temperature and Environment Monitoring. The Most Advanced, Easy-To-Use and Affordable Solutions Available. Temperature and environment sensors monitor temperature, humidity, flood, power and all the important environmental conditions at your facility.
Environment Monitoring is an important function for facilities of all types including IT data centers, warehouses, schools, hospitals, offices, restaurants, farms, factories, zoos, museums and more. Maintaining a stable environment where equipment and/or products are housed is critical for their continued operation, protection and use. With this in mind, monitoring is typically needed on a continual basis. The ‘IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring’ market is arguably one of the fastest-growing niches in the computer industry and yet surprisingly remains ‘under the radar’ of many IT and facilities managers… at least until disaster strikes.
In IT & facilities environment monitoring, there are seven primary threats that are consistently of the greatest concern. These include temperature, power, humidity, flood, smoke, airflow and room entry. Additional sensor types can be found for many purposes. The objective is to implement sensors that will meet the specific needs of your monitoring application, integrate them with an automated monitoring and alerting system and stay within the budget. AVTECH offers a variety of sensors and solutions to help you do just that.
Sensors For All Conditions
- Digital Temperature
- Digital Humidity
- Heat Index (Feels Like)
- Dew Point
- Main / UPS Power
- Power Current (Amps)
- Active Power & Temperature
- Flood / Water Cable
- Flood / Water Spot
- Flood Protection Kit
- Smoke / Fire
- Room / Door Entry
- Air Flow
- Analog Sensors
- Relay Switches
- Network Cameras
- Light Towers & More
- Monitors Temperature, Humidity, Power, Flood / Water, Smoke / Fire, Motion, Room Entry, Air Flow, Panic Buttons, Network Cameras and more.
- Offers built-in sensors & allows external sensors to be added.
- Alert notification via email, SMS, SMTP, dial-out, audio alert and more.
- Escalation schedules, quiet times, multiple users and more.
- Automatic corrective action to shutdown, backup, reboot and more.
- Built-in firmware for standalone use
- Includes FREE Cloud Dashboard monitoring and alerting
- Includes FREE Device ManangeR software
- Fully compatible with third-party SNMP monitoring tools
- Nearly 30 years of industry experience since 1988
- Products installed in over 180 countries
- Made, Sold & Supported in USA
- Award-winning team backs all products
Why Room Alert?
- Monitors The Most Secure Sites Worldwide
- Sensor Options For Every Environment Concern
- Software & Monitoring Platforms Included
- Compatible with SNMP monitoring platforms
- Designed & Manufactured In The USA
- Data Center Monitoring
- Server Room Temperature Alerts
- Computer Room Humidity Logging
- Monitoring Recommended Temperature
- Logging & Recording Environment Issues
- Warehouse Monitoring
- Cold Storage
- Food & Beverage
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate